Monday, June 24, 2013

I am ashamed for working at ETV?

Some of my friends on facebook likes to label as if my comments and reflections belong to ETV. I know they do this labeling hoping to defeat my argument with irrelevant categorization, which is a tool of those who are weak in the content of their argument. But allow me to declare this simple statement.
To those who hate your national institutions and labor to fix criticism on them, I am proud for being part of ETV and I openly declare it on my profile. It is not something you find out with your investigation. I know while you enjoy criticizing and hating your national institutions, I am trying my best to be part of the solution.
For your information you don't clearly know the problems ETV experience like I do. Yet my intention is not to criticize the institution rather I choose to help build it in a way it delivers quality programs and news to its audience. I can very much be an excellent critic had I had the choice to label and blackmail national institutions being on the sidelines like you and your camp (the opposition) do.
Don't ever feel petty for me considering I am saying what my bosses expects me to say. I don't like that. I don't ever do so. I detest it. What I say is my belief way stronger position than you think it is. I know you may say now that I am crazy. It doesn't matter. I choose to be part of national institutions and work them from inside out to help them become competent institutions.
I hate to stand on the sidelines like you and ESAT do, and enjoy hating and blaming national institutions hoping the angels one day may come and fix the problems for us. That is your night mare. Live it for you.
The life you live is the choice I have right at my desk, but I leave it for you and the ones who enjoy it. I know most of our institutions are weak, yet I am responsible not to criticize but to help build them to the strong institutions we need them to become.
I don't ever want to be irresponsible like you are and wish one day, one day that angels will come from heaven to build this nation for us. Those who take responsibility are building this nation. They clearly make mistakes. It is up to each of us to try and fill in the gaps.
What we lack isn't criticism and blaming experts, what we lack is experts who can solve problems. I hope you stop fixing blame and begin to help build your nation. Love your nation with your acts, not with your worthless comments and reflections.
I don't love to hate national institutions. I accept the national institutions are the reflections of who we are and I take responsibility to rebuild them in a way they better serve us. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment